COACHES AND TEAM
Technical Director/Head Coach
- Technical Director Diploma
- B-Provincial–BC Soccer Association, Canada
- NCCP Level 3 Coaching from Canada
- BC Soccer C-Provincial License
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Making Head Way (concussion protocol)
- Certified level 1 First Aid
- Co-founder of BC Academies Super League
Vicente arrived in Vancouver after he finished a long-term career as a soccer player in Spain.
Vicente started playing in the Spanish First Division U19 class, playing against world-class teams such as F.C. Barcelona and Real Madrid. He then became a semi-professional soccer player with over ten years of experience. Upon his retirement as an active player, he obtained the Spanish highest level of coaching license, recognized by the Real Spanish Football Federation since December 2016.
Vicente comes from a soccer culture and family, nurtured since a very young age. His passion and love for soccer and comprehensive knowledge in techniques and tactics, along with kind-hearted and fun personality, make him an ideal coach for young athletes.
John Bellini is a student of Football (soccer) with a mentality towards growing players to be adept footballers. Coaching since 2015, John enjoys learning and finds great enjoyment seeing players progress through their sports journey. With 2 children who also play, soccer is life.
John has certifications for:
- Learn to Train
- Active Start
- Pursuing C-Licence Coaching Certification
- Over 10 yrs experience in client care and project organization
- Expertise in sport events and project planning